Wednesday, February 25, 2009

volunteers wanted

Jason Clark of the Four Lane Highway Working Group and I have had a couple of telephone conversations over the past month regarding the IT Committee’s willingness/interest in aiding the Four Lane Highway Working Group in achieving its mission through the use of technology.  For those who attended our full committee meeting in January, you’ll remember I brought this suggestion forward and it was received warmly by those present.  Jason and his group are receptive to our cooperation and are interested in hearing how we might help. 

 

To get the ball rolling, Jason and I have set a time to sit down with a few members of each of our committee’s to brainstorm some possible ideas for them to explore as they move forward with their mission.  Jason & I also believe that our efforts are closely related as we have discussed the importance of developing both sets of infrastructure – technology & roads.  For those reasons, we feel a good working relationship between the two groups makes sense.

 

I would appreciate approx two other members of the IT Committee to step forward with a willingness to participate in this effort.  Jason & I are scheduled to meet Thursday, March 5th at 11:00 am in Canton and I would appreciate involvement from those volunteers.  Please reply to me to let me know if this is something you can help with!  Thank you! 

 

 

Laura J Perry

 

Home/Office:

28 Cassidy Rd.

Parishville, NY 13672

 

V - (315) 265-4233

C - (315) 267-6857

F - (775) 261-9009

E - laurap@slic.com

IM - LauraSlic

 

No comments: