Friday, June 29, 2007

July's Meeting Date?

Because of summer vacations and my conflict with 7/26, I'm tempted to cancel our meeting in July, and propose that we reconvene at our regularly scheduled meeting on 8/23.

However, there are a few timely issues that would benefit by a meeting in July. Those issues include having a discussion on our reactions to our discussions with DANC, and where we'd like to go from here. Also, Karen St. Hilaire/SLC Chamber has secured $200K in member item funding from Senator Clinton that is to be used for broadband Internet development. She'd like to come talk to us about it and get our thoughts on how best to utilize the funds. I also expect to make great strides on our map project as we discussed during our meeting yesterday, so it would be a good time to make some decisions at that point as well.

So.....please weigh in on what works for you...7/19, 8/2 or not again until 8/23. I will announce a decision by 7/6. Thanks!

6 comments:

Patti Fisher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patti Fisher said...

Aug 2 or 23 work for me.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I would like a meeting in July to continue the DANC conversation, especially if Karen St. Hilaire could join in the discussion?

Mike Cunningham said...

I am not available on 7/19 or 8/2.

Marc D. Rusch said...

It would be good to keep the momentum going by not skipping a month. I can not meet on 7/19. I can meet on 8/2.