Friday, June 12, 2009

FW: Clayton website -- I want broadband



Best regards,

Dan

I thought members may be interested in Clayton’s survey project and Dan Churchill’s comments below.  -Laura

 

From: Dan Churchill [mailto:dchurchill@dchurchill.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2009 10:48 AM
To: Laura Perry
Subject: Clayton website -- I want broadband

 

Hi Laura

 

The Town of Clayton yesterday launched on their website a survey link to our dBOSS (I want broadband) demand mapping facility to help determine in what areas there is inadequate broadband coverage in the Town of Clayton.  There was an article in yesterday's TISun about the survey.  I will be showing this to other Towns (including towns in St Lawrence County) to suggest they do the same.  In your travels and as you talk to any local officials, you might mention the Clayton website survey.

 

Here's the link:

 

 

And their press release:

 

No comments: