Monday, June 29, 2009

RE: July meeting change



I will be out of town but go with the majority.

Jennifer French-Supervisor of Instructional Technology
SLVEC
30 Court Street
Canton, NY 13617
Voice:  (315)386-2226 Ext. 3
Fax:     (315)386-2828



-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Perry [mailto:laurap@slic.com]
Sent: Mon 6/29/2009 9:21 AM
To: 'Bill Hunter'; 'Carrie Tuttle P. E.'; Dan Churchill; Dave Wolf; 'Donald A. Peck (R)'; Elizabeth Graham; greg@stlawu.edu; Mellon, Helene; J. Patrick Turbett; French, Jennifer; 'Jon Montan'; 'Karen St. Hilaire'; 'Kevin  Lynch'; 'Laurel Goolden'; Leigh B Rodriguez; 'Marc  Rousch'; 'Pat McKeown'; Fisher, Patti; 'Perretta,  Francine'; 'Phil Deleel'; PhilW@slic.com; Pray, Cheryl; Ray Fountain; 'Rick Johnson'; Rob Hack; Robert Peterson; SLC IT Blog; 'Tom  Sauter'; 'Wade A. Davis'
Subject: July meeting change

IT Committee members:  I neglected to mention at last week's meeting that I
am on vacation the week of our July meeting.  I propose we move the meeting
to Thurs., July 30th at 2pm.  Please let me know how this sits with you and
I'll send

No comments: