Monday, June 29, 2009

RE: July meeting change

Laura -

I won't be able to attend on the 30th.

Thanks,
Carrie

-----Original Message-----
From: Marc D. Rusch [mailto:marc@cadencebuilding.com]
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 10:04 AM
To: Laura Perry
Cc: 'Bill Hunter'; Carrie Tuttle; Dan Churchill; David Wolf; 'Donald A.
Peck (R)'; Elizabeth Graham; greg@stlawu.edu; 'Helene Mellon'; J.
Patrick Turbett; 'Jennifer French'; 'Jon Montan'; 'Karen St. Hilaire';
'Kevin Lynch'; 'Laurel Goolden'; Leigh B Rodriguez; 'Pat McKeown';
'Patti Fisher'; 'Perretta, Francine'; 'Phil Deleel'; PhilW@slic.com;
Pray, Cheryl; Ray Fountain; 'Rick Johnson'; Rob Hack; Robert Peterson;
SLC IT Blog; Thomas Sauter; 'Wade A. Davis'
Subject: Re: July meeting change


On Jun 29, 2009, at 9:21 AM, Laura Perry wrote:

> IT Committee members: I neglected to mention at last week's meeting
> that I am on vacation the week of our July meeting. I propose we
> move the meeting to Thurs., July 30th at 2pm. Please let me know
> how this sits with you and I'll send a final confirmation around
> after I get feedback. Thanks, Laura
>


OK with me.

-marc

Marc D. Rusch marc@cadencebuilding.com
Cadence Building PH: 315-287-2852
Redwood, New York 13679 Fax: 315-287-2860

No comments: